This Air Fryer Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Recipe makes a wonderful meatless vegetarian dinner option. Medium portobello mushrooms filled with cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, artichoke hearts and seasonings then air fried until bubbly and browned on top.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. Do you love your air fryer? Follow TASTY AIR FRYER RECIPES on Facebook to stay up to date on all of the new air fryer recipes!
AIR FRYER STUFFED MUSHROOMS
These stuffed portobellos are a fantastic dinner when you are wanting something totally different. It is mushrooms basically stuffed with a hot spinach artichoke dip filling.
- Adjust the amount of spinach and artichokes to fit your preferences.
- Shredded chicken can be added to the filling mixture if meat is preferred.
- Small baby Bella mushrooms can be used, adjust cooking times as it will take less time to par cook the mushrooms.
MORE FILLING DISHES FROM YOUR AIR FRYER:
- 4 Medium Portobello Mushrooms
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese - softened
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 Cup Chopped Fresh Spinach
- 1 Cup Chopped Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt/Pepper - to taste
- Wash mushrooms, remove stems, rub with oil. Place open side down into air fryer basket. Air fry at 400ºF for 7 minutes. Remove from basket and pat dry with paper towls to absorb any remaing liquid.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, artichokes, seasonings, salt and pepper. Fill mushroom caps with mixture. Transfer mushrooms to air fryer basket.
- Top with additional shredded mozzarella. Air fry at 370ºF 5-7 minutes or until browned and heated through. Serve.