This Air Fryer Mexican Pizza Recipe will cure your cravings. Layered tortillas, beans, taco meat, cheese and sauce make this Taco Bell Copycat just like the real thing, or better.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. Do you love your air fryer? Follow TASTY AIR FRYER RECIPES on Facebook to stay up to date on all of the new air fryer recipes!
Homemade Mexican Pizzas – Taco Bell Copycat
Say it ain’t so. . .did Taco Bell take Mexican Pizzas off their menu? Don’t worry, you can easily make Mexican Pizzas at home right in your air fryer. This recipe does have a few extra steps but once everything is prepped these pizzas are easy to make.
First you will need to use leftover prepared taco meat or prepare 1/2 Lb of taco meat, follow the instructions on the taco seasoning package. Then it’s just prepping the tortillas, assembling the ingredients and heating in the air fryer.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fried Mexican Pizzas (screenshot for grocery list)
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Flour Tortillas
- Refried Beans
- Red Enchilada Sauce
- Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- Black Olives
- Roma Tomatoes
- Shredded Lettuce
- Green Onions
- Sour Cream
How To Make Mexican Pizzas At Home
- Prepare taco meat according to package instructions. Or use leftover taco meat.
- Brush tortillas with oil. Air fry each tortilla individually at 370ºF for 2 minutes. Place a metal spoon or knife on top of tortilla while air frying to prevent it from flying around and burning. (Use potholder to remove spoon, it will be Hot AF!!!)
- Once all tortillas are prepped, begin assembling pizzas.
- Place one tortilla on flat surface. Spread refried beans on tortilla then transfer to greased air fryer basket. Top beans with taco meat and salsa. Place second tortilla on top. Spread enchilada sauce generously on top. Add shredded cheese, olives, tomatoes and a little more cheese on top.
- Air fry at 370ºF for 2-3 minutes. Use a spatula to remove and transfer to plate or cutting board. Slice into 4 portions. Top with shredded lettuce, green onions and sour cream.
More Easy Air Fryer Dinner Ideas
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 648Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 87mgSodium: 1393mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 7gSugar: 5gProtein: 34g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.