Do you want to know How To Cook Chicken Breasts in your Air Fryer? This Air Fryer Chicken Breast Recipe will get you the juiciest chicken in about 15 minutes!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info.
How To Cook Chicken Breast In An Air Fryer
Like most all other air fryer recipes, Air Fryer Chicken Breast is super quick and easy. Just make sure the chicken breasts are all similar thickness, grease them up, season as you prefer and air fry them.
I can honestly say that I will probably never cook chicken breast in the oven again. Not only is air fried chicken breast quick and easy, it is so juicy too!
Can You Stack Chicken In An Air Fryer
No, you really shouldn’t. Air Fryers cook by circulating the air around the food. That is how we get such great results from air fried food. If the chicken is stacked the air isn’t able to circulate around the entire surface area and would therefore alter the cooking times and the end results.
I know it can be tempting to stack everything in the air fryer all at once. But resist that temptation.
Can You Cook Frozen Chicken In An Air Fryer
Yes you can but it will require additional cooking time. I am in the process of fine tuning frozen chicken in an air fryer. Once I have all the cooking times and information I will post the details. Stay Tuned!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Chicken Breasts (screenshot for grocery list)
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Season of Choice
How To Make Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- If chicken breasts are not even thickness, pound to approximately 1″ thickness.
- Coat chicken with oil. Sprinkle with salt then add you preferred seasoning (optional). If seasoning includes salt, omit or decrease the amount of salt you add to the chicken.
- Spray air fryer basket with nonstick or coat with oil.
- Place chicken in air fryer basket allowing for air circulation. I can fit 3 large chicken breasts in my Power XL Air Fryer.
- Air Fry at 400ºF 14-16 minutes (depending on thickness) or until chicken is 165ºF internal temp. Flip chicken half way through cooking process.
*Cooking time is for chicken breasts that are approximately 1" thick. Adjust time depending on thickness. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information: Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 421 Total Fat: 20g Saturated Fat: 3g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 153mg Sodium: 199mg Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 56g
*Cooking time is for chicken breasts that are approximately 1" thick. Adjust time depending on thickness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.