Dip made in an air fryer, yes indeed. This Air Fryer Hot Crab Dip Recipe is quick, easy and great as a party appetizer or snack.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. Do you love your air fryer? Follow TASTY AIR FRYER RECIPES on Facebook to stay up to date on all of the new air fryer recipes!
Easy Crab Dip with Cream Cheese and Horseradish
Hot Crab Dip is one of those indulgent appetizers that are great for holidays, parties or when you are feeling like treating yourself. Making dips in an air fryer is great because it keeps the portion small (I always need help in this area). Plus it is quick and easy . . . like all air fryer recipes.
Think beyond French fries and chicken strips. Air Fryers are great for all sorts of recipes!
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes:
Ingredients Needed For Air Fried Hot Crab Dip (screenshot for grocery list)
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Prepared Horseradish
- Ground Pepper
- Super Lump Real Crab Meat
- Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
How To Make Air Fryer Hot Crab Dip
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay season, lemon juice, horseradish, pepper and parsley with hand mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Fold in crab meat and 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
- Transfer mixture to a 1 quart oven safe dish.
- Place dip dish directly onto air fryer basket. Air fry at 375ºF for 5 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Air fry at 375ºF for 4-6 more minutes or until top is browned and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley, lemon zest and serve hot.
How Long Will Crab Dip Last
Refrigerate and store in an airtight container. I recommend using within 3 days max. Typically dips will last a bit longer than 3 days but because this dip includes crab you will want to eat it sooner.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 282Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 450mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 12g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.