Dinner is so easy and delicious with this Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast Recipe. Juicy chicken breast seasoned with tasty spices, wrapped with bacon then air fried to perfection for a fantastic low carb Keto-friendly meal.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. Do you love your air fryer? Follow TASTY AIR FRYER RECIPES on Facebook to stay up to date on all of the new air fryer recipes!
Chicken Breast Wrapped With Bacon
As they say, everything is better with bacon. I don’t know about that but this Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast is definitely a delicious dinner and loads better than a plain old chicken breast.
Not only are we wrapping the chicken with bacon but we are adding some extra flavor with seasonings. Feel free to change the seasonings if have your own favorite blend for chicken.
Cooking chicken breast in an air fryer means you will have a juicy piece of chicken. No dry bland chicken here.
What Is A Good Side Dish For Bacon Wrapped Chicken
A simple salad will work fine alongside this bacon wrapped chicken. Or here are some quick cooking veggie sides that can be made in the air fryer:
Ingredients Needed For Air Fried Bacon Wrapped Chicken (screenshot for grocery list)
- Boneless Chicken Breast
- Garlic Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Thin Sliced Bacon
How To Make Bacon Wrapped Chicken In An Air Fryer
- Pound chicken breasts into an even thickness (approx 3/4″ thick)
- Coat chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Wrap bacon strips around chicken, tuck the ends on the underside of the chicken breasts.
- Grease air fryer basket then carefully transfer chicken to basket. Make sure bacon is still tucked under firmly.
- Air fry at 400ºF for 15 minutes. Check internal temp and air fry for 10-15 more minutes or until internal temp reaches 165ºF. (Time will vary depending on size/thickness of chicken and the air fryer.)
More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes:
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 367Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 136mgSodium: 962mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 49g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.