Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers are so easy and unbelievably delicious. Air fried jalapeños filled with cream cheese, bacon and cheddar is the best low carb appetizer recipe for holidays, parties or game day.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. Do you love your air fryer? Follow TASTY AIR FRYER RECIPES on Facebook to stay up to date on all of the new air fryer recipes!
Easy Jalapeno Poppers In Air Fryer
No feast is complete without homemade jalapeno poppers. Jalapeno poppers are great for holiday meals, party finger food or game day spreads. These jalapeno poppers are made right in the air fryer in just about 10 minutes.
Jalapeños filled with a creamy cheddar bacon mixture are sure to be a hit.
Ingredients Needed For Jalapeno Poppers (screenshot for grocery list)
- Large Jalapeños
- Cream Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Half & Half
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Green Onions
How To Cook Jalapeño Poppers In An Air Fryer
- Slice jalapeños lengthwise. Remove seeds and veins. Rub jalapeños with oil then transfer to greased air fryer basket.
- Air fry jalapeños at 400ºF for 4 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes or until able to be handled. Place upside down on paper towel to drain any excess liquid or oil.
- Mix cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Add half & half then mix until creamy and smooth. Stir in cheddar and bacon.
- Fill jalapeños with cream cheese mixture and return to air fryer basket. Top with additional shredded cheese and bacon crumbles.
- Air fry at 400Fº for 5 minutes.
- Top with green onions and serve.
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 219Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 303mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.