Air Fryer Chickpeas are a crisp healthy vegan snack that will cure those crispy salty cravings. Air fried chickpeas are quick, easy and taste great as a snack or on top of salads.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. Do you love your air fryer? Follow TASTY AIR FRYER RECIPES on Facebook to stay up to date on all of the new air fryer recipes!
Roasted Chickpeas In The Air Fryer
My daughter and I have been snacking on roasted chickpeas for years. It was one of her favorite snacks when she was little. Now making roasted chickpeas is so much quicker and easier, thanks to my air fryer.
Air Fried Chickpeas are better than oven roasted. They get an insane crispness that is difficult to achieve in the oven or on the stovetop. Bonus, they are done way quicker too!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fried Chickpeas (screenshot for grocery list)
- Canned Chickpeas (aka Garbonzo Beans)
- Favorite Seasoning
How To Roast Chickpeas In An Air Fryer
- Drain and rinse chickpeas completely. Dry chickpeas using a paper towel.
- Toss chickpeas in oil and seasoning. Salt to taste, keep in mind the salt content in your preferred seasoning.
- Transfer to greased air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 400ºF for 10-15 minutes or to desired crispness. Shake once during cook time.
- Serve immediately. (These don’t keep very well because they lose their crispness)
More Air Fryer Snack Recipes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 359Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1574mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 14gSugar: 9gProtein: 15g
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutritional information on TAFR is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.