Make this Air Fried Toasted Ravioli Recipe for an amazing appetizer or snack. Breaded ravioli cooked right in your air fryer.
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Disclosure Policy for more info. Do you love your air fryer? Follow TASTY AIR FRYER RECIPES on Facebook to stay up to date on all of the new air fryer recipes!
Air Fried Ravioli with Marinara Sauce
This fantastic appetizer or snack is just a few simple ingredients and about 10 minutes of cook time. Air Fried Toasted Ravioli is a fun, interesting and super tasty app that will be a hit!
These breaded ravioli turn out perfectly golden brown and crisp in the air fryer.
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes:
Ingredients Needed For Air Fried Ravioli (screenshot for grocery list)
- Refrigerated Ravioli (I use cheese ravioli)
- Panko and/or Italian Bread Crumbs
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Italian Seasoning
- Grated or Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil Spray
How Do You Cook Toasted Ravioli In An Air Fryer
- Beat egg and milk with a fork until fully combined.
- In separate bowl, mix bread crumbs, garlic powder, Italian season and parmesan.
- Dip each ravioli into egg mixture then coat with bread crumb mixture. Shake off any excess then transfer to greased air fryer basket.
- Top each ravioli with extra parmesan then spray lightly with olive oil.
- Air fry at 400ºF for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with marinara sauce for dipping.
What Goes Good With Toasted Ravioli
Air Fried Ravioli is great with marinara sauce. Use leftover homemade sauce or store bought.
Some folks also enjoy baked ravioli with ranch dressing.
Can You Reheat Air Fried Ravioli
Yes, the air fryer reheats these little nuggets really well. Just place onto greased air fryer basket and air fry at 400ºF for about 2 minutes to reheat.
This amount will need to be cooked in 2 batches. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
In separate bowl, mix bread crumbs, garlic powder, Italian season and parmesan.
Nutrition Information: Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 881Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 1420mgCarbohydrates: 99gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 44g
This amount will need to be cooked in 2 batches.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.